hunting for bmw z4..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

freestyler0708

Club Guest
to all bro here..i`m finding for a z4 to buy...prefer black colour and 2.5 cc.!! any good recommendation?? my location is at cheras..!!

yesterdayI tested drove a z4 2.5... really lovethis car but one problemis ... I don't know it's the carI drove is under power orwhat.. I felt that the car is under power... that really disappointed me...... it just felt like driving a carmy 2.4... can bmw tell me that I'm wrong?

Bro...the torque for the 2.5 is fairly good but to compare to a camry...its not even near....Toyota??

You can't compare auto to manu transmission. Moreover, the age of the car would also affect 1st& 2nd gear pick-up speed. Beemer's VANOs is also known to degrade with mileage. (Something to do with the seals). Some people even testified better pick-up speed after a change of the transmission oil &filter (which is supposed to be lifelong).
To suggest our Z4 is slow on the pick-up will offend us owners here. Did you press the SPORTs button or not?
0-100 i reckon is around 7 seconds.

wow...thank a lot for the info..! but i still hunting for z4...Jeffroom sorry for not contacting you..cause i prefer black z4 with 2004 or 2005 ..!!

it's for you to press when you're getting ready to play sports ie football, basketball, badminton and so on! lolx..

freestyler0708;428635 said:
wow...thank a lot for the info..! but i still hunting for z4...Jeffroom sorry for not contacting you..cause i prefer black z4 with 2004 or 2005 ..!!

Would u be interested in mine??

04/06, Black with full Hamann Kits, 19'' Hamann Rims, 22k miles done...beige interior.

andrew you're selling? can i get some infor please? i'm looking for one as well..

Got to admit, Andrew's Z4 body-kit is very nice. It is kind-of rare too ...in KL.
hey andrew, you owe me a drink for this free testimony.

fugowitz;428963 said:
Got to admit, Andrew's Z4 body-kit is very nice. It is kind-of rare too ...in KL.
hey andrew, you owe me a drink for this free testimony.

Hahaha...sure no probs!! Where la? Say long time ady we still haven't meet up...

btz4;428913 said:
andrew you're selling? can i get some infor please? i'm looking for one as well..

Well, not really selling kinda selling...if u know wat i mean? :-D hee...

anyway, PM sent!

AndrewKOON;428899 said:
Would u be interested in mine??

04/06, Black with full Hamann Kits, 19'' Hamann Rims, 22k miles done...beige interior.

bro..contact number pls..!! can send me some pic also?

Was thinking if selling mine.Its an 05/09 Black 2.5 with red interior.Do let me know if you are interested.

Top Bottom