Howdy Folks!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

wjmg

Club Guest
I haven't done the newbie introduction when I signed up, I hope it's not too late to do it now...here it goes:-What do you drive:Currently a 2011 174ps/403Nm Nissan Navara as my workhorse, and a 2004 Honda Accord 2.4 as family car. Booked my UDM, an F10 520d, and will be delivered in 2012. It's my first bimmer! I have been a diesel head for the last 8 years.-Male, born in the 70's.-Location: KL-Occupation: "Kuli" in a developer firm.-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Google is my friend.-When was it? Last month when I did my research on UDM.-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? To find out if F10 520d is really problem-free and worth to buy before parting with my hard earned cash for the deposit. -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? To continue to grow exponentially so that more people like me, a bimmer wannebe can look for 1st hand, valuable information about user experience of BMW easily.-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Enjoy driving my UDM, of course!

Welcome to the forums. Congrats on your 520d purchase. Loads of happy diesel burners here too. Never a day goes without them extolling the virtues of the improvement in FC, and not forgetting that insurmountable torque!

Clatter? What clatter? It's probably something to just stash away in the attic as these cars are seriously very efficient as daily drivers. :top:

Great choice bro...You can never go wrong with diesel..welcome to the forum

Top Bottom