Howdie

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

damnu

Club Guest
# -What do you drive: Proton Iswara... for now...# -Male / Female: Male# -Picture of you(optional): Too handsome to show la....# -Location: Somewhere in the Klang Valley# -Occupation: # -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Was looking for info on BMWs# -When was it? : A few months back# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?: To know more about BMWs. Planning to buy a car soon to replace the Iswara. Am an absolute sucker for fast Stationwagons.# -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?: None actually...# -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?: Um.... Live life? Get rich? I dunno....

Good choice. welcome to the club. Any specific model you r looking at. New, used? Welcome, welcome

Am looking around at the moment, but i've narrowed it down to e30, e36 and e34...
budget capped at 40k, and that's inclusive of having to change all the wear and tear parts after purchase, so looking for one which has been well taken care of.

In terms of engine capacity, willing to go up to 2.5ltrs. I've already factored in the road tax. Ideally can get a car with most of the essentials carried out, then I can take over from there and give it all the TLC it needs.

It's nice to see people who are so passionate about their cars. I have to admit that I've sort of been bitten by the bimmer bug after reading all of the posts. Very informative....

Btw, anyone know of any e30 or e36 tourings for sale?

Welcome to the club bro! Good luck in your search for your own UDM...

Welcome to the club!

Hey, go check out E87 also lah. Good car!

gracetcp, as much as I would like a newer model BMW, I dun think I can afford it...

life as a fresh grad aint grandious..... haha....

thanks for the welcome people!

Cheers!

Welcome...

Dun forget today, Friday 16.11.07 T.T. will be at Aman Suria venue Kayu Nasi Kandar.

Time about 9.30pm. Please make your payments here for the Annual Dinner 2007.

Your Attention to the above is appreciated.:smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom