How tough is your BMW

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bro cannot see pics la....

and yes,been watching CNN on Gustav, ur still online, so i assume ur in a pretty safe place..

cheers, sach

sachseelan;352794 said:
bro cannot see pics la....

and yes,been watching CNN on Gustav, ur still online, so i assume ur in a pretty safe place..

cheers, sach

we are ok and safe bro, thanks...cant see?? aiks..strange i can see it..

attachment.php

sorry guys...tried many ways of doin this...i can see the pic on my notebook but not there on the other pc, probably my network here is screwed since its rolling..or (maybe im a noob)..

sach can u pm ur email so i can email you these pics...its a good one..ab the bimmers strength...thanks..

ampun beribu ribu ampun!!

after a nice blast against a punker in a modded ek4 (civic); i slammed my brakes to a stop at the coming lights wen i suddenly felt a bloody loud bang....

i got out of the car and this aXX-hole slammed right smack into my rear... before i got out.. i was expecting catastrophic damage.. and was kicking myself in the arse for even bothering to drive fast to have that fool following me..,

but wen i got out to survey the damage... HEY!.. all i suffered was a damaged bumper... the bumper in fact was still intact.. the lower valance was ripped off of course..and the centre portion was punctured from the impact against the inner aluminium brace; but apart from that the only other damage was the bent fairing above the bumper..

i must've been lucky that the ek was low so that the impact was minimal...and probably to the most vulnerable part of his front

AS for the ek... total complete frontal damage... engine stalled; car had to be pushed to the side of the road.. bonnet crumpled; side fenders crumpled inwards.. and steam all over the place... i actually felt a little sorry for the ah-benglet who kept apologising.. hsi car which at first looked like an alsatian.. ended up looking like a pug.. face all flattened..

in the end, i couldnt get angry.. the way my bimmer took the impact.. NO other jap car wud've survived such minimal damage...i felt so proud of the car.. i actually secretly smiled inside..

As solid as a tank they say... ATChUNG BaBY!!

nb: accident happened at night,., so the fone pics were crappy.. i'll try to upload them

i had a similar incident once where i emergency braked and a proton iswara aeroback (facelift) slammed from behind. the force was enough to move the car and my heart sank fearing the worst (my car...*sigh*). i just bought the car at that time...

it took me some time to get out of the car (feeling really down) and i proceeded to ask the other driver if anyone was hurt irregardless whose fault it was.

i was shocked to see bumper on the floor...lamps all smashed...grill crumpled inwards...bonnet folded...alarm blaring non stop. i thought to myself..."i'm done this time..."

looking at my rear, there was only a small dent on the body! nothing else was broken or smashed!!

the driver of the proton was really surprised and his girlfriend was pissed as hell !!

when we drove to the side, many onlookers were curious and could not believe the minor damage to my car. They even asked the girlfriend how this was possible??

girlfriend went "kereta kita proton, kereta dia BM!!!". i wanted to laugh, but had to put up a serious look but deep inside i was really laughing my head off! (couldn't help it lah...)

i used to drive a proton wira and i know the damage if i were still driving a proton. ever since then, i swear by the style, quality and toughness of the BMW.

i'm upgrading to an E46 and can't wait to drive it next week!

Oki..Here you go, seen this thru a forwarded mail though quite sometime back. Is it an E90?... There was also a little bird that was killed by a Merc, as the bird got stuck in its 3 legged emblem flying thru...

17374517rt6.png

deerpu0.png

deer1lz1.png

deer2br8.png

deer3rm5.png

deer4lc0.png

thanks for saving the thread bro sach :top:.....network here has been on and off due to the weather makes it more difficult to upload the pics last night...

any other personal experiance from forummers on "how tough is your bmw" is welcomed on this thread...

cheers

uishh

ishhhhh ngerinya..that's so scary and horroble! i can't imagine something like this can be happen...I had the same experience before hit one big bird my bumper kemek but not like this ar..my engine hood was full of blood but this one even go through the engine...aiyooo dahsyat...:eek:

I ran over a dog during conering at 80kmh. The dog was killed but my ori M3 bumper still intact only lost the fog lamp though.:top:

Top Bottom