How to adjust clock?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kl_mafia

Club Guest
hi there... just got my e46 yesterday. can someone please guice me on how can i adjust the clock settings on the radio and on the meter cluster.thanks

ha ha first problem I had when I took my e46 as well... turn (clockwise or anti) and hold right stem at the dispaly cluster...

looks like yoou need to download the e46 user manual ... it is available somewhere in the forum .. I forgot where...use search button..

good luck and enjoy your e46 :lol: :lol:

Dave

Your topic has been towed to the appropriate section, in the future please refer to the main forum page for guidance.
There will be a link from the original place of posting leading to the new place (This states the approriate place).
If this thread is a tech question and if you are not sure which catergory to post under, please post under general tech.
If this thread is a 'FS or WTB' then post in the classifieds.

Thank You

-The Moderator

congratulation dude on yer new arrival, another e46er on board, n hope u wld b more active n not shyin away fr the club events k.

just follow pampam's guide n it wld b ok. the radio clock is automatically follows the one u set on yer meter cluster :)

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

gents... thanks.

there are 2 knobs on the cluster. which one should i go for? the one on the left handside or right?

i have been searcing for E46 manual too, cant find it. can anyone paste the lead to find the manual? thanks

on the right side.......just turn it right or left and press it if u wanna make it move faster......

Top Bottom