How much E39 M-Sport rear bumper?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

zun

Club Guest
Hi all,Someone just hit my rear bumper and broken it. I would like to ask ,how much it cost for original new bumper and kedai potong one? Tq.

Anyone has kedai potong contact number? Can post it here. Tqvm.

Realred78;615749 said:
Wow!!! RM 988 for M5 body kit is dirt cheap even for Taiwan made one. Most places selling front alone for RM1k for Taiwan made ones.

Obviously...........its fiber material .............

New ori Mtec aka M5 new will cost a bomb ......
Used is depend on ur luck ......prepared 1.8k-2.2k for it ......
New Taiwan PP material ranging from 1.3k-1.6k depend on ur luck ......

Hmmm...better for me to claim insurance la like this.. tq all.

Change of plan. Dont want kacau my NCD which should be 45% when it due next September.

Thinking of replace the broken bumper with M5 style bumper + quad exhaust.

Anyone can recommend where it can be done with good workmanship and reasonable price? Tq.

Zun, i used m5 fiber material bumpers all round..the whole set cost me 1.2k with dummy quad pipes..respraying is another myr400..dont know how much per bumper as u requested..cheers

JFT63;618274 said:
Zun, i used m5 fiber material bumpers all round..the whole set cost me 1.2k with dummy quad pipes..respraying is another myr400..dont know how much per bumper as u requested..cheers

I got quoted for rear E39 M5 rear bumper (PP material) - RM1100. (including installation). That is not included paint work and exhaust work.

zun;615672 said:
Hi all,
Someone just hit my rear bumper and broken it. I would like to ask ,how much it cost for original new bumper and kedai potong one? Tq.

Hmmm...better for me to claim insurance la like this.. tq all.

Change of plan. Dont want kacau my NCD which should be 45% when it due next September.

Thinking of replace the broken bumper with M5 style bumper + quad exhaust.

Anyone can recommend where it can be done with good workmanship and reasonable price? Tq.

If someone hit you, you should be claiming his/her insurance mah, why kacau your own insurance?

seewai;618541 said:
If someone hit you, you should be claiming his/her insurance mah, why kacau your own insurance?

The car did not have insurance coverage. Old car...

make sure you buy the inside bumper foam pads too. These actually increase the strength and rigidity of the bumper. Will cost you more but will protect the car even better.
Get the PP is enough. It's almost the same quality as the ori. Also check if the price includes the valence. Some also sell with the bumper rubber mouldings and some without. Also make sure you get one with the appropriate PDC sensor mounts and wire routing clips if your car has rear PDC.

affan66;618659 said:
make sure you buy the inside bumper foam pads too. These actually increase the strength and rigidity of the bumper. Will cost you more but will protect the car even better.
Get the PP is enough. It's almost the same quality as the ori. Also check if the price includes the valence. Some also sell with the bumper rubber mouldings and some without. Also make sure you get one with the appropriate PDC sensor mounts and wire routing clips if your car has rear PDC.

TQVM. Added to my BB MemoPad already.

JFT63;618274 said:

Hey Bro, when and where did u do your bodykit? got pics of how your car looks with the kit installed? sorry if its already uploaded, but its tough finding.

msian;625573 said:
Hey Bro, when and where did u do your bodykit? got pics of how your car looks with the kit installed? sorry if its already uploaded, but its tough finding.

Did it in Batu Pahat, johor..never upload any pics before, too shy lah hehe..u pm me yr hp no n i will mms u some pics..is it alright?

zun;618536 said:
I got quoted for rear E39 M5 rear bumper (PP material) - RM1100. (including installation). That is not included paint work and exhaust work.

Its cheap for PP material ..............

Pls make sure its not the PU material ... otherwise its a good but ................

JFT63;625665 said:
Did it in Batu Pahat, johor..never upload any pics before, too shy lah hehe..u pm me yr hp no n i will mms u some pics..is it alright?

Bro JFT63, is there any difference after you install and paint the FRP bumper compared to PP? cheers.

Top Bottom