How much does a NAZA spec 318i cost?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Ade

Club Guest
How much do you guys reckon the market price is for a sport edition NAZA specs 318i valvetronic, end Nov 02? Accident free....superb condition...mileage about 58K.

Most of Naza's e46 are South African specs with new AP. Bought mine in '02 for RM218k and managed to sell last year at RM160k. 58k on the clock is decent, but please have to hooked up for GT1 check and visual inspection by trusted mech.. u can try ah meng at MSpeed.

Does it have at the OEM goodies?.. CD changer, 17"alloy rims, sunroof, etc

If you know the owner of the car, then it speaks volume over a recon car with no credible histroy

I'm having it ler...wanted to know how much the market it willing to pay if I intend to sell it.....

Omega dude...how u sold your car...it is a good price...mine comes with all the goodies except a sunroof....

Ade;193539 said:
I'm having it ler...wanted to know how much the market it willing to pay if I intend to sell it.....

Omega dude...how u sold your car...it is a good price...mine comes with all the goodies except a sunroof....

bro, why u selling the car lah? the valvetronic damned fun mah... :D
the sound if the engine at redline is so addictive :slurp:

for mine, it was a private sale through a friend to marion counter.. kakaka super cun chick driving my ex-ride now.. it was with a sunroof, and same like urs immaculate condition, ard 59k or 60k mileage i tink... checking back, i sold it at RM168k last year

so, RM165k or so should be okay if you've the time, if not the car dealers will only take it in around RM130 or RM140k i tink.. not too sure..

btw, how much u bought in '02?

omegaoracle;193599 said:
bro, why u selling the car lah? the valvetronic damned fun mah... :D
the sound if the engine at redline is so addictive :slurp:

for mine, it was a private sale through a friend to marion counter.. kakaka super cun chick driving my ex-ride now.. it was with a sunroof, and same like urs immaculate condition, ard 59k or 60k mileage i tink...

so, RM160k or RM165k should be okay if you've the time, if not the car dealers will only take it in around RM130 or RM140k i tink.. not too sure..

marion caunter...I like!!!! :p :p

Wah...marion........got jalan let me know la..my target is 160K...wanted to get a 6-potter la..

got jalan for a superb 02/03 SMG 325i.. know the owner personally and seen the car.. super cun bro... semua ade.. xpayah bikin ape2 lg.. hot air coming out of quad exhaust... sweet sweet sounds... tons of upgrades done...

apamacam?

Omega dude,
tempting..tempting....but I need to get rid of my current ride first...got jalan for that boh? PM me...maybe an arrangement can be made...=)

Top Bottom