Hooolaaaaaaa...anyone from sg petani??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Mie^Dy

Club Guest
Hello guys and sis..i am newbie here..hope can explore more info about BMW :wink:

I am from Sungai Petani, but currently resides in KL. There are few other people from SP too.

I am from Taman Berlian, where r u?

Welcome to the forum bro. The penang guys r pretty active up north....loom out for the in the members' meet up section

Mie^Dy;809817 said:
Hello guys and sis..i am newbie here..hope can explore more info about BMW :wink:

Hello to you too Mie^Dy :)

Welcome to the club and be a OM member soon ....ya!!! Hehehe

Take care a nd have a good stay :)

Alby325i :):)

Welcome to the board. Our Bro kby88 is from SP but never miss to join TT in Penang island. Enjoy your stay

Mie^Dy;809817 said:

Hi Bro...

I'm from Butterworth and it's not very far from SP :) Welcome!

aidilj;810229 said:
Welcome to the board. Our Bro kby88 is from SP but never miss to join TT in Penang island. Enjoy your stay

How many members in northern?

Thank you all for wishing me..nice to meet u olls! Hope to join TT once my car ready..:wink: and join BMW CLUB as officiall members

Mie^Dy;810993 said:
Waaaa..Taman Berlian?? Juz nearby..me at Taman Peruda..hehehe

Hehe..then I think you should know my parent's house, its the first house after the row of shops, right in front of the junction to Taman Peruda Utama. The one with the blue roof (others have red roof).

haywire;811018 said:
Hehe..then I think you should know my parent's house, its the first house after the row of shops, right in front of the junction to Taman Peruda Utama. The one with the blue roof (others have red roof).

Haha..aiseyman..yeah..i know it..sometimes go there to buy bihun sup or mee kari...

Aisey man , Org kampung . Me from SP too. Taman semangat , belakang penjara. If you are from butterworth , check out the northern gangs,, they are pretty active . cheers, welcum to the club and enjoy ur stay .

Top Bottom