Holo?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

freeBSD

Club Guest
Hi everyone,I just got my ride barely a week ago and here I am, finally introducing myself as a legitimate owner of the bee em double u. Previously was active in ItaliaAuto.Without further ado, here are my details...-What do you drive: 320d Msports 2011-Male / Female: batang :top:picture of you(optional): have you seen the poster of KL Gangster? well lets say the hero doesnt look like me... at all.-Location: Batcave-Occupation: IT CONsultant-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:from a colleague who own a supercharged e39-When was it? when i was young and furious-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? knowledge sharing-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? free bmw?-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? too far ahead.. i live my life a quarter mile at a time.

benvenuto !

wilkommen on board fellow oil burner...
join us for drives/events/tts.

enjoy your stay and see you around bro.

ciao.

Nice motto....i live my life a quarter mile at a time. Welcome fellow 320d road runner!

thanks for the welcome notes guys. I'm enjoying my 320d on every km, diesel is economical yet powerful. 840km before my first refueling and i had my share of runs going up to 210kmh very easily. cant wait for my power package to come by, stock standard pun not bad already.

i wonder if i can ever go back to petrol... at least for the engine sound, the diesels sound really really ermmm... ketak ketak.

freeBSD;701186 said:
thanks for the welcome notes guys. I'm enjoying my 320d on every km, diesel is economical yet powerful. 840km before my first refueling and i had my share of runs going up to 210kmh very easily. cant wait for my power package to come by, stock standard pun not bad already.

i wonder if i can ever go back to petrol... at least for the engine sound, the diesels sound really really ermmm... ketak ketak.

ketak2 tp power x pe bro....welcome onboard..enjoy your UDM bro....see u around...

Welcome! normally i wont comment much on this but seeing that there is a minimum amount of 25 posts before i can sell my car, i guess i got nothing else to do.

Top Bottom