Hola Amigos

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ASBO

Club Guest
Hi there everyone, Just bought the missus a black E90. Anyway, I would to introduce myself and hope to learn more about BMW from the sifus in this forum.Thanks!(more information about me, according to template)What do you drive: Alfa Romeo 155 :rock: (the wife drives the E90)MalePicture of you : wait arr... kena cari dulu. Location: Shah AlamOccupation: working in an investment bankHow you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com? GoogleWhen was it? a month ago… I thinkWhat were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? to get more info and advice.What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? Keep going strong.What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Cruising to the east coast in my Alfa Spider :top:

ASBO welcum!!! I heard tat Alfa Romeo hv a lot of electrical problems. Is it true?

SS626A;335022 said:
ASBO welcum!!! I heard tat Alfa Romeo hv a lot of electrical problems. Is it true?

and also hear people saying ALFA spends more time in the workshop then Road. is it true ?

wld u like to convoy wit me to our TT (teh tarik) tonite at kelana jaya.............u r in the rite club dude...............cheers

thanks for the offer bro... but 2day i'll be working late so can't make it to the TT session.

E90 black.........................:top:

welcome bro......................:wink:

Top Bottom