Hi

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tml@e39

Club Guest
Jus realise a fantastic club here..let me introduce myself, i m new here, but not new to BMW, driving e39 with all stock :love: like the original BMW feel. Working all around in Malaysia as sales engineer, flight here and there :rock: hope to join you all when i m free :cool:

Now i m plan to change my bumper, absorber and rim to sport look :rolleyes: what you all think :stupid: any suggestion :stupid:

Welcum dude..Try to do a quick search in forum, there should have plenty info about all the stuff u are looking..Good luck.

Welcome to the forum dude. Join as an official club member. Since you are looking for bodykits, you will get discounts with certain retailers when you show your official club membership card.

Cheers.

u r in the rite club dude..........quickly sign up as official member then u'll enjoy more benefits inclusive changing yr bodykits at GC motorsport........cheers

Welcome to the club!

Do join as official member....membership has its privileges!!!

P/S : A fantastic club made up of fantastic members!!!

welcome to the greatest forum of everything bimmer bro tml@39 :)

Welcome to the forums!
Have fun modding your E39 :D

Btw, previous post by neninfgoo is irrelevant, have reported post to the admins...

GHS;327503 said:
Btw, previous post by neninfgoo is irrelevant, have reported post to the admins...

Neninfgoo is a spammer and has had his posts deleted and been subjected to an immediate ban for spamming the forum.

Thanks GHS! :top:

Top Bottom