Hi

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bmwmaniac

Club Guest
Hi,Just a quick intro from myself....# What do you drive:A few BMWs.# -Male / FemaleMale# -Picture of you(optional)Feel free to PM me for one. Only ladies apply ! # -Location:KL# -Occupation:Entrepreneur/Businessman# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:Knew about this club long time ago but never took the initiative to join. Finally I have !# -When was it?Many years ago.# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?I heard you are able to pick up good deals here so I guess I'd like to see what I can find. Also I didnt realize that what you need to know about BMW (especially the technical know-how), you can find it in here ! I would've come here ages ago if I knew about this.# -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?Dunno really. Maybe make some new friends and see what happens.# -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?Find a nice lady (hot would be nice too !) and settle down ;)

u r in the rite club dude............join us for TT(teh tarik), drives etc etc ............stay tune

Top Bottom