hi ya all! new owners come to learn more^^

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jc@

Club Guest
hello all.im a new to bmw world(more familiar with merc since my dad drive a w124 for almost 20 years),trying to learn more and know more about my lovely new ride. here are some simple info about me and the ride.name: JClocation: southern malaysia. ride: E46 325i smgnice to meet you all.hope to learn a thing or two from all you senior.

Welcome bro & nice car u hv there. For any matter related to SMG u can ask bro B33mEr coz he's driving one & expert on it hehhee

B33mEr;385018 said:
welcome bro :D any pics of your new ride?

thanks bro.
i haven't take any photo yet. will post it soon.
thanks

initialM;385027 said:
Welcome bro & nice car u hv there. For any matter related to SMG u can ask bro B33mEr coz he's driving one & expert on it hehhee

thanks bro

by the way b33mer, you car looks great!
that isn't original silver right?
mine is red^^

initialM;385027 said:

hehehe ... mana ada expert me still learning :D

jc@;385078 said:
by the way b33mer, you car looks great!
that isn't original silver right?
mine is red^^

Thanks :D ... errr yes it is d original colour of d car which is titanium silver aka TiAg ... if dat is wat you meant ... why do u ask?

p/s: i think i know who you bought your car from and the previous owner took really good care of the car which was driven by the wife if i'm not mistaken ...

B33mEr;385092 said:
Thanks :D ... errr yes it is d original colour of d car which is titanium silver aka TiAg ... if dat is wat you meant ... why do u ask?

p/s: i think i know who you bought your car from and the previous owner took really good care of the car which was driven by the wife if i'm not mistaken ...

:eek: how do you know man?
you from jb also?

cause from your avatar your ride's colour look a bit diferent

hehehe ... cos i spoke to the seller before few month back before i had my car and had a long conversation regarding about the car ... very nice colour summore :D

B33mEr;385111 said:
hehehe ... cos i spoke to the seller before few month back before i had my car and had a long conversation regarding about the car ... very nice colour summore :D

i see... yours look great also what.
how much you got yours?
it's a nice and yet sporty car

Welcome to the Club's forum... Hook up with the JB TTs...

Top Bottom