Hi Y' all

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

nat

Club Guest
-What do you drive: 2004 530d YES!!-Male / Female : Male-Picture of you(optional): not much to look at, seriously. Car's much better.-Location: Klang Valley-Occupation: Management-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: browse lah-When was it? earlier this year-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? (sob) support, help, carmaraderie:top:-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? will get back to you on this one, maybe in a couple of years-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years ? drive !! drive !! drive !! whilst avoiding bankruptcyNOW I know why they call these UDMs. The proof is in the driving !NOW I know why my friends warn me beforehand ... 6 months' ownership, 5 month's driving, depleting bank account, nasib baik diesel.Heavy sigh ....... ha ! KL roads will be EMPTY this Raya ! Selamat Hari Raya allPlease drive carefully on those long journeys

Welcome to you Nat,That's an awesome car you have.The 530d is what I had in mind but couldn't find a decent one so ended up with the petrol version la.....same crap only different fuel

Top Bottom