Hi to all...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

vincent.m3

Club Guest
# -Name: Vincent# -What do you drive: E46 318 '02(Facelifted Model)# -Male / Female: Male# -Location: Penang# -Occupation: Businessman# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Surfing# -When was it? A few months back# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? No special reason# -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? erm... # -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? 1. Getting Married, 2. Expand My Business

thanks for the welcome...
nice meeting u guys... cheers... :tee:

welcome to the Official Club... Am sure you're gonna have a good time here... check out the Members Meet Up threads for your relevant location.

Welcome pls do chech out the 5ers trip to A Famosa..Marverlours...

blackrobe;235078 said:
welcome to the Official Club... Am sure you're gonna have a good time here... check out the Members Meet Up threads for your relevant location.

thanks for the welcome bro...
i believe i will... and will keep my eyes on the Members Meet-Up thread for update...

by the way guys... my time and availability are uncertain since i'm in event field job...
i will join the club event tat are held if i hav the time and are available...

dun wan to commit myself and better inform u all first...

ICEman63;235132 said:
Welcome pls do chech out the 5ers trip to A Famosa..Marverlours...

yea... seen already... :top:
nice gathering u hav there... :cool:

vincent.m3;235321 said:
by the way guys... my time and availability are uncertain since i'm in event field job...
i will join the club event tat are held if i hav the time and are available...

dun wan to commit myself and better inform u all first...

welcome welcome! dun worry the most you'll get is getting into FFK hall of fame only..:five: :D all of us gotta work also so join when free!

i've make my payment and mailed the form de... :top:
cheers and toast to the club... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom