Hi, this is CY here

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

cychew

Club Guest
-What do you drive: E46 318i 2002 Silver (just got my car last week)-Male / Female : Male-Location: Cheras-Occupation: Sales Manager-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Google & Yahoo-When was it?November 2007-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?Learn more to understand more about my car-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?having more and more people join bmwclubmalaysia.com-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?upgrade to 5 series :)

Welcome to the official club bro...
Congratulations on the arrival of your UDM.
Do join us for TT (teh Tarik), activities & events, also, remember to sign up as an official member too..
Cheers.. do enjoy your ride & stay in the house

u r in the rite club dude, do join us for TT (teh Tarik) in aman suria, cheras/ kajang or ampang TT.............and dont forget to sign up as official member yeah

do join us for cheras / kajang TT at sg. long tis wednesday 23-01-08 yeah 3pm

Thanks all! Nice to meet all of u here.

Bailey, sorry, not able to meet for T/T time tomorrow. Maybe next time. Anyway, I will sign up for official member later.

Welcome to the club!

Dont worry if you missed the TT yesterday....we have TT every fridays at Aman Suria. Go check out the TT thread or better still attend the TT and it will bring you one step further to enjoy yourself here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom