Hi there, I'm Ronald Chan from KL.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ronaldchan

Club Guest
View attachment 27012Good Day to all BMWClubMalaysia members, I'm Ronald Chan, i do not own a BMW yet, but I'm currently looking at E46 as it was one of my favourite BMW ever since it was launched. Sex: MalePicture of you: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151019925202610&set=pb.589437609.-2207520000.1352976731&type=3&theaterLocation: Puchong, SelangorOccupation:EventsHow you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Friends & WorkWhen was it?: 1 - 2years backWhat were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Hoping to make new friends/mentors, especially the BMW enthusiasts!!! What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?: More MORE MORE gatherings/TT/convoys/events!!!!What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?: Hoping to be part of the BMWClubMalaysia committees and work something out for the club or maybe lend a "helping hand" to other BMW drivers as well.

Welcome Ronald. Lots on valuable info on e46 here....All the best on your search!

Thanks for the warmth welcome reply bro gendong!!!

Will try my very best to dig some here :p

Welcome bro!! Hope to see you at TT!

p.s. Will you be attending the World Clown Conference in Kuching?

Thanks bro seewai!!

Just googled the classified and i found that you have just bought 1 of the "best condition in town" E46!!!

Congrats!!!!

anaksarawak;784588 said:
Welcome bro!! Hope to see you at TT!

p.s. Will you be attending the World Clown Conference in Kuching?

hahaaa...thanks bro anaksarawak!!

I'm not the clown bro....i wish i can be him!! nice to meet u btw!!!

EC773;784606 said:
welcome to the club Bro RonaldChan & hepi hunting for E46

Thanks thanks!!!

Already start hunting......hahaaa...cant wait to catch up with u guys once i get the car!!!

ronaldchan;784611 said:
Thanks bro seewai!!

Just googled the classified and i found that you have just bought 1 of the "best condition in town" E46!!!

Congrats!!!!

You must have been mistaken, I merely assisted a fellow forummer to post his E46 for sale in the Classified section.

seewai;784616 said:
You must have been mistaken, I merely assisted a fellow forummer to post his E46 for sale in the Classified section.

Oh sorry, i thought u bought the E46 that was showcase during the F30 launch event. hahaa....my bad!!!

Top Bottom