Hi! Oi! Newbie from Batu Caves/Selayang! ;-)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mohd jen

Club Guest
Salam, greetings to all BMWCM,I am a newbie, from Selayang. Driving E46 2001, 1.9cc for 3 years.Last week just get approved by committee for official member ;-)Met Bro Fadhlan, Bro Nazri, Bro Adib and Sis Linda at Kg Baru last weekfor chatting/ adhoc-small-TT, hope to meet more members..Join the club to get knowledges and other BMW users experiences and try tocontribute apa2 yg mampu to the club ;-)BTW, still didnt get the starter pack and sticker BMWCM yet! Hahahaitu dulu kawan2 yamohd jen#mohdhafizyismyrealname

Hi Bro Gendong.

duduk di KJ ya, taklah jauh sgt, can meet up if u and other BM frens there planning for TT.
I am staying at Selayang, always travel a lot in KL/Sgor as I am doing sale for my own co. - supply barang makmal sains/biotech.

E46 2001 ;-)

salam jen.....welcome to the forum..feel free to join your very first official drive to Batu Pahat for Baryani Power.....

Salam and welcome to the club!

Hope to be seeing you in our Ampang TT one of these days...

Salam and welcome to the club Bro Jen

hopefully can TT with you again & again & again

Translate : Bile nok balik kg orang puang? hehehe

Welcome to the club bro :top: .... This Friday will be our OTT nite. Do drop by to ,eet more friends of the club if you can find the time :top: ...

EC 773 ialah Bro Nazri kan? we met kt kg baru dgn bro fadlan, bro adib and Linda..
blk tganu, will roger u bro, i go your h/p no. dri bro fadhlan..

Dzuljazz & JFT63,
Mr President and cikgu punya invitation maam takleh elak. Saya ajak wife dan bawa ank2 ke Batu Pahat ok juga tu
sebab I'm not confirming dgn event Safety Drive kt Pahang tu dan bole juga melawat pakcik di BP (ayah org Senggarang)

Bmadzi,
pm me your hp no., bole minum2 ;-)

mohd jen;777925 said:
EC 773 ialah Bro Nazri kan? we met kt kg baru dgn bro fadlan, bro adib and Linda..
blk tganu, will roger u bro, i go your h/p no. dri bro fadhlan..

Dzuljazz & JFT63,
Mr President and cikgu punya invitation maam takleh elak. Saya ajak wife dan bawa ank2 ke Batu Pahat ok juga tu
sebab I'm not confirming dgn event Safety Drive kt Pahang tu dan bole juga melawat pakcik di BP (ayah org Senggarang)

Bmadzi,
pm me your hp no., bole minum2 ;-)

Bro Jen, make yourself counted in the list....looking fwd to meet u there

Top Bottom