hi newbie

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

riezal28

Club Guest
Dear All, I am a newly registered member to the forum, Currently own an e28 520. Now looking for legendary e30 2 doors and m3 conversion perhaps.regards,rizal

welcome to the club bro,
if u dont mind upload your car pic here...
show your ride...heheh

hello rizal.. welcome aboard. good luck with your E30 hunt. meanwhile, do show us your E28.

thank you everyone .. been busy with work, just started new jo. back to topic, what a shame to upload pict of my e28 that not in decent condition, dusty parked (almost 2 years), all flat tyre, faded color and lost front bumper. say it if u insist let wash my car first and still learning upload pictures. however my car in good running condition and major rust free, thank you to my metal fabricator(did it 5years ago). I do admit that I make a mistake put a japanese engine RB20 into my bimmer. now, I want start new with e30 project, hope all sifus can assist me during my journey.

p/s-anyone looking e28 with RB20 engine do call me heee...heee . I not really keen to 5 series and e30 ROCK..!!

Welcome bro & selamat mencari E30! Stay tune with ori engines bro & u can feel the different..heh..heh..

Top Bottom