Hi... newbie here!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Ben Ong

Club Guest
Hey, I'm Ben... this is a good and informative forum! Awesome! # What do you drive: my first car arriving next week: 320d! # -Male / Female : Male# -Picture of you(optional): Later la.... once it arrives. # -Location: KL / Kemaman / Labuan# -Occupation: Engineer# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: google# -When was it?: last week# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? : wanna learn all the shared experience to fully utilize the car. # -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?: meet ups, gatherings, tech/care/experience info....etc# -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?: recip the car and head to Sepang!!

Welcome to the forum bro Ben. Do pm me ur contact number for us (ECB / Paka) to calling2 you for TT gathering .... :top:

welcome to the oil burner fraternity Ben. search the forum threads in the e9x section, lots of chats on the 320d there.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy ur stay . Cheers Bro . Thumbs up for ur right intro

Top Bottom