Hi, newbie from Ampang.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

riken

Hi all,I just got my udm earlier this year. It's a 2004 model. Been searching for a 325ci but later on decided to go for the 318ci instead due to budget constraint.Anyway, I'm satisfied with it (for the time being). Hope can learn more from the sifu-sifu outside.Thanks.-What do you drive: E46 318ci-Male -Picture of you(optional): soon. need to wash it first. haha-Location: ampang-Occupation:private sector-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: uncle google-When was it? few years back-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? meet new friends plus learn more about the udm-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? same as above-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? upgrade. maybe.

Bro...join ampang chapter TT every friday nite except 2nd friday every month at naili's...lots can be shared..congrats on your ride

Welcome to the forum riken ..... :top: .... hope to hv you as an OM soon :4: ... plenty of friends of the same passion to make and also a never ending activites lined up for all to participate ..... :top:

Infact we are having our June Official Drive to Melaka this comimg 16th and you are most welcome to join us .... juz PM anyone of us for any assistance.

Cheers and do enjoy your stay here :4: ....

soulfood;748829 said:
Bro...join ampang chapter TT every friday nite except 2nd friday every month at naili's...lots can be shared..congrats on your ride

Thanks bro, will do. But need to solve some minor issues with the car first. Hope to join the ampang tt soon.

dzuljazz2001;748955 said:
Welcome to the forum riken ..... :top: .... hope to hv you as an OM soon :4: ... plenty of friends of the same passion to make and also a never ending activites lined up for all to participate ..... :top:

Infact we are having our June Official Drive to Melaka this comimg 16th and you are most welcome to join us .... juz PM anyone of us for any assistance.

Cheers and do enjoy your stay here :4: ....

Roger that Mr. president. will join as OM once i settle some minor issues with the car. Thanks for the invitation, will love to join the drive.

riken;749156 said:
Bro, we have the same ride. would love to see my twin one day.

me too, like to meet this twin face-lifted ci at ampang tt one day.

Top Bottom