Hi,neighbourhood newbies here

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

yvosim5

Club Guest
Hi,Im new to this forum and are from your neighbourhood(Singapore).Here to greet all bros and sis,and like to share more advises and tips from you guys.CHEERS.

Welcome to the forums! Tell us more bout yourself and your ride...

My ride is E46 318i,valvetronic.
Occasionally will go in to JB for some food,shopping and petrol purchased.
Dare not take the risk to wonder around cos feel unsafe nowadays compared to the last 10-15 years back.Do you guys agreed?or maybe Im wrong.

Welcome to the club! Since you have shown interest in joining the BMW Club Malaysia (online), you might as well team up with the Johor group. They have their meet up sessions.

welcome bro! do joint our bimmerfest next month & invited sing club forumer as well.my bro in this forum by the nick davidtch live in sing driving e39,u can p.m him & meet up with him to share everything about b.m.w.he is a nice guy!

yvosim5;327864 said:
Dare not take the risk to wonder around cos feel unsafe nowadays compared to the last 10-15 years back.Do you guys agreed?or maybe Im wrong.

Welcome to BMWCM Forum.

Depend lar bro. As long u practice more precaution it would not be that bad. BTW ur enjoying cheap petrol by virtue of Malaysian sacrifice.:smokin:

welcome bro! joint us for the bimmerfest next month & invite s.g bmw forumer by the way my bro in this forum by the nick davidtch is staying in s.g driving e39,u can pm him & meet up with him to share everything about bmw.he is a nice guy!

yvosim5;327757 said:
Hi,Im new to this forum and are from your neighbourhood(Singapore).
Here to greet all bros and sis,and like to share more advises and tips from you guys.
CHEERS.

Which BMW model you own~??? anyway welcome to BMW Malaysia:rock:~!!!

yvosim5;327864 said:

Now you guys cannot buy M'sian petrol liao! Welcome.

Top Bottom