Hi.I'm Newbies frm down under JB.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Htw

Club Guest
Hi everyone :)I'm newbies on this club & continental car.I been driving "sushi car" for 2decades & dare not touch conti due to story's abt conti expensive maintenance.Today !I just place my oder for F10 520d (alpine white/cinnamon) frm AB JB and AB promised me to delivery the car by mid Oct. I hope i make the right decision and diesel won't disappoint me:rock:Warmest regardsHtw

Hi and good day htw..i am sure that u cant go wrong with diesel..a few members here are enjoying their beasts..welcome to the forum

JFT63;674588 said:
Hi and good day htw..i am sure that u cant go wrong with diesel..a few members here are enjoying their beasts..welcome to the forum

thanks bro:)

Welcome to the forums bro.

Yup, agreed with JFT bro there - browse the forums and be amazed as to how awesome the BMW diesels are. :top:

Hi Htw

Congratulation. You got it spot on. I have been abusing my 320d almost 2 years now and have covered almost 60k km without any problem except that my cost of paying the traffic summons is more than my diesel cost. LOL. An F10 520d is an excellent choice, in my view.

din Husnia;675950 said:
Hi Htw

Congratulation. You got it spot on. I have been abusing my 320d almost 2 years now and have covered almost 60k km without any problem except that my cost of paying the traffic summons is more than my diesel cost. LOL. An F10 520d is an excellent choice, in my view.

Hi.din H.
Yrs 2yrs experince wz 320d already proven tat i make the right choice :)tks bro

ezzo369;676679 said:
welcome bro.. do join our JB tt

Tks bro. Sure:) Pls enlighten me how to join jb tt? I'm really new here.. Lol

htw ... I'm also new to F10 520d ... me and another member bought there too recently ... Perhaps we can gather around ...

jovial8;678406 said:
htw ... I'm also new to F10 520d ... me and another member bought there too recently ... Perhaps we can gather around ...

That will be me!!! pls join us for TT this friday or saturday!!!

Top Bottom