Hi - Hallo & good day to all

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

grandis

Club Guest
-What do you drive: BMW E60 525i Japan Spec (Soon, if all according to plan!)-Male / Female: Male-Picture of you(optional): :cool:-Location: Kuala Lumpur-Occupation: Salesman-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Google Search Engine-When was it? : 1 month ago-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Learn, learn & learn all bad thing about UDM (Get myself prepared!)-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? No idea yet-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? F-10??!!

Welcome, hope your plan materialize.

pray pray pray! 1 more week! will having sleeping disorder until the UDM arrive! delay by stupid bank process. Haiz!

Good day bro...cant wait to see her..welcome to the forum

Finally! I put my hand on my bimmer steering and leg on the pedal! Can't describe the feeling. It's official!i own my 1st udm in my life 19th august 2011, 730pm...

Hi JFT 63,

Please dun trail me if catch me on road as what da bloody skyline did the othe day...just let him pass cos BMW is Gentlemen..hahahaa

Think da M5 tag coz problem..kekee

grandis;667067 said:
Hi JFT 63,

Please dun trail me if catch me on road as what da bloody skyline did the othe day...just let him pass cos BMW is Gentlemen..hahahaa

Think da M5 tag coz problem..kekee

Never carry a badge that does not reflect your engine capacity. Believe me, you will cause embarrassnent to yourself.....

Welcome to the club bro .its always like that one . sure cannot sleep . LOL.cheers

Cheers All..

Thanks for the warm welcome message and good advise. UDM have make my life more meaningful and joyful! No regret!

Top Bottom