Hi Guys....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

vin75

Club Guest
Hi All,My name is Vin -What do you drive: Nissan -Male / Female: Male-Picture of you(optional): soon-Location: Ampang-Occupation: Engineer-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Google -When was it?: Sept 2012-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?: planning to get a 320i soon and require as much information possible-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?: info sharing and making new friends-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?: enjoy my new ride to the fullest Cheers..

Tumpang your thread vin75. Newbie here too, have been lurking around the forum for a while but have not registered until recently. Been driving japs T, H & N all this while due to the lower cost of maintenance, reliability and better resale value. Anyway ever since i test drove the F30, I have decided to change .. ini kali la. Been reading up the F30 threads and doing some research on my own. Have tested both the 320 and 320d, think for now I am more inclined to the 320d. Have yet to test drive the 328 yet. Perhaps that may change my mind again.

Kewl_AL;821231 said:
Tumpang your thread vin75. Newbie here too, have been lurking around the forum for a while but have not registered until recently. Been driving japs T, H & N all this while due to the lower cost of maintenance, reliability and better resale value. Anyway ever since i test drove the F30, I have decided to change .. ini kali la. Been reading up the F30 threads and doing some research on my own. Have tested both the 320 and 320d, think for now I am more inclined to the 320d. Have yet to test drive the 328 yet. Perhaps that may change my mind again.

Hi Kewl_AL, agree with you , jap cars are cheap to maintain. But its time now for an upgrade. Might opt for 320i , not much a fan of diesel engines..

Welcome bro and enjoy your stay as there is a lot to learn as i am also a newbie here.
I get my resource from the forum and sometimes DIY a few stuff following some of the sifu's and otai's here. Do enjoy your coming soon new ride :D

sharizat;821312 said:
Welcome bro and enjoy your stay as there is a lot to learn as i am also a newbie here.
I get my resource from the forum and sometimes DIY a few stuff following some of the sifu's and otai's here. Do enjoy your coming soon new ride :D

thanx bro sharizat, test drive is tomorrow and the SA is making me excited by telling there is a ready stock available....

Kewl_AL;821231 said:
Hi Kewl_AL, i think it would be great if you started your on thread over at this section..... There are alot of F30 owners here, and might be able to give you some of their own opinions.... :)

Top Bottom