Hi guys!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ruud

Club Guest
Hi guys! Glad to be on the forum with such a great bunch of guys-What do you drive:e36 318i, but in a couple days I'm picking up an e46 323i.-Male / FemaleMale-Picture of you(optional)Sorry, not photogenic :p-Location:Hartamas-Occupation:Advertising person/man/thing-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:A mutual friend is on it-When was it?Must have been a few weeks ago?-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?Well initially I was looking to get a new car, which I did! Sorry for the slow intro though -_- Work is quite heavy and so is the constant search for the right vehicle =) -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?Lotsa like-minded individuals to chill with-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?I'll know in 2-3 years :D

Welcome to the club dude. Do join us for our TT session (teh tarik) and get to know our members to share and gather info bout our wheels. There is a 3 series meet up tomm , check the posting out.

cheers!

Ahh ruud.. Welcome!

Your are the first to PM me so makes me already knew you.. Haha

Mizha, DonFranco, Irwan:

Cheers guys! Hope to meet up with you guys soon as I get the e46 :D

Top Bottom