Hi Guys

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Dan08

Club Guest
Hi Guys,I actually follow and register this forum sometime ago coz doing some research on E39 and E60 and I found out the information shared by all the sifus here is very useful...:)Basic intro as below...:)I am Dan from KL and owned a E39 525 in 2005 but stolen after 9mths of ownership...Now, I am driving a Japs and would like to get a E60 and my bro just bought a E39 525 2003 CKD...:)# What do you drive: Toyota# -Male / Female: Male# -Picture of you(optional)# -Location: KL# -Occupation:Self Employed# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Google and intro by a friend# -When was it? : I think 2-3 year ago# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? Shared more info as well as to learn more stuff regarding Bimmer..Get to know more friends# -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? perhaps can gather more info and be part of Bimmer owner's solution reference site....# -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? wanna expand the capacity in my family as well as business...kekekekekekekkekekeThanks again...:):)

Welcome to the club bro :D ... How did your E39 got stolen if you don't mind me askin? it's very rare to hear a BMW to get stolen since each BMW (for E46 and E39 onwards anyways) is equipped with with a security token that changes everytime you start a car with you car key.

B33mer,

I park my car outside Sunway pyramid at night and went for a drink...2-3 hours later, it was gone and I heard one of the guard said they towed it away....:) kekekekekekekekekekekk

Totally gone in 5 mins...Thats it....:(

:(

Sorry to hear that bro ... wow they towed the car away :eek: I guess nowadays we have to be careful where we park our cars even in public area where there's lots of people.

Welcome to the club Dan.. sorry to hear bout your 39 :)

Come join us for minum2 and other activities ya bro... cheerss!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome..In fact, my bro just bought a E39 and I am in the midst of looking for a E60...kekekekekekekekek..Heard lotsa hijack cases few years back regarding E60 and really worried about it coz travelling outstation a lot and most of the time, oni my wife and the kids at home...However, the new 5 series is out and wanted to join the UDM family again....:)

:)

Bro, sorry about your car been stolen.

Anyway, Welcome to the BMWCM... Cheers... and enjoy to stay in this forum.

Thanks again guys....Yeap, it was a while ago and hopefully my finance minister will approve it..Saw few 525 E60 2006 and very tempting...lol...:)

welcum bro...nice choice and hope u'll materialise it and i would lovvveee to see ur new ride...hehehe...
being towed away aaa....aiyooo....thats why 99% when there is vallet service for the parking, i'll use it...

Called up a dealer which selling E60 525Diesel for 185k..I think it is nego...Wat say u guys???

I actually admire and luv the power of diesel. It is just that our diesel is not up to par...:( Hopefully by Sept, Euro2m will materialise and committed by Shell...:)

Cheers

Top Bottom