hi guys.. still looking around for my first beemer ride..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

muhaiminrahim

hello forumers..muhaiminrahim here.. i have been looking for my first ride since early this year.. currently considering a 325 (recond) or 320d (pre-reg).. hopefully i can share my journey with you guys..# -What do you drive: Current ride Viva 1.0 2007# -Male# -Location: Kerteh# -Occupation: Employee# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: from a friend# -When was it? some time January 2011# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? help me decide which ride to buy a 325 or 320d# -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? join some event (if time permits)# -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? enjoy my new ride

at the moment im leaning towards 320d (pre-owned 2010 since july/aug is still far away).. when is my bonus boss? need to confirm my first beemer.. hehe..

Welcome dude..320d coming your way with no regrets..enjoy the forum

Welcome..welcome..

Put your mind to it & it will manifest itself soon...:biggrin:

Cheers :)

thank you for the warm welcome..

gregwho, yup i am putting all my effort to get this dream of mine!! (a beemer).. thank you for the encouragement :top:

my first ride was an Open Kadet 1979, then Ford Laser 1986 before buying my current ride a Viva 2007..

actually i wanted to purchase a Jap car before ending up buying Viva.. just because i dont want to settle for a car that i will regret buying.. so, i decided the cheapest car around until the timing is rite.. now it seems the rite time to move on and buy a beemer.. :wink::wink::wink:

Think 320d has got no fight w 325i..think the diesel kakis will surely attest to that..

But I suppose you've gotta check out your environment as well..support in terms of fuel (availability of diesel VS petrol), technical backup (I suppose both being BMW same2 problem) as well as budget lah..

If you do come down to Klang Valley once in a while,do join up in one of our TT..am quite sure our members here can help you decide..

All the best!

gregcwho;625253 said:
Think 320d has got no fight w 325i..think the diesel kakis will surely attest to that..

But I suppose you've gotta check out your environment as well..support in terms of fuel (availability of diesel VS petrol), technical backup (I suppose both being BMW same2 problem) as well as budget lah..

If you do come down to Klang Valley once in a while,do join up in one of our TT..am quite sure our members here can help you decide..

All the best!

gregcwho, after a while thinking it over and over again, i guess it all comes to how deep my pocket can go:wink::wink:

lets see if i have the time when im around klang valley to join your TT.. a bit shy though as i dont have a beemer myself:embarassed:

muhaiminrahim;626052 said:
docrayboy, yup alpine white looks cool:top:

im considering now between alpine white vs space gray metallic vs titanium silver metallic:hmmmm2:

I tell you white is the 'in' colour these days. White, as they say, is ....the new black. And very easy to maintain! My last car was black-terrible lah-had to respray whole car just after 2 years-all small scratches, whirls can see....Grey/silver ok for 5 series or 7 series.....more matured (read b o r i n g) generation of cars and car owners.....when you hit 50, get the 5 series, when you hit 75, the 7 series. My rough guideline. Ohh ohh I will be killed soon at the next TT/drive! The 320d in Alpine White.......simply spectacular. Trust me, I'm the 320d ADVOCATEUR!

P.S. AlBundy bro..I had to google up that word...found out its French. AlBundy frère, je suis sûr que vous appris le français à partir d'une ravissante petite amie française ex?

muhaiminrahim;626053 said:
gregcwho, after a while thinking it over and over again, i guess it all comes to how deep my pocket can go:wink::wink:

lets see if i have the time when im around klang valley to join your TT.. a bit shy though as i dont have a beemer myself:embarassed:

No need shy shy one..all of us have the same passion for our rides...don't worry..in time it will arrive..:biggrin:

docrayboy;626081 said:
I tell you white is the 'in' colour these days. White, as they say, is ....the new black. And very easy to maintain! My last car was black-terrible lah-had to respray whole car just after 2 years-all small scratches, whirls can see....Grey/silver ok for 5 series or 7 series.....more matured (read b o r i n g) generation of cars and car owners.....when you hit 50, get the 5 series, when you hit 75, the 7 series. My rough guideline. Ohh ohh I will be killed soon at the next TT/drive! The 320d in Alpine White.......simply spectacular. Trust me, I'm the 320d ADVOCATEUR!

P.S. AlBundy bro..I had to google up that word...found out its French. AlBundy frère, je suis sûr que vous appris le français à partir d'une ravissante petite amie française ex?

This doc instead of giving out the medication, he give the lethal poison!...hehe

can eggie post up the youtube link about his 320D sound system? too add petrol to the fire lah

i hit 32 when i got my 7er...how arr doc? :p

This "medication" cannot consider poison..new prescription for preventive depression! Tell me who doesn't have big grin or smile when driving a well tuned Beemer?...Hilang depression!...Ka Ka Ka...:biggrin:

Wah..I only 39 when got my 7,..how? Tak pe..consider we all awet muda!!!..Ha ha ha!...

YaZmEeN;626583 said:
This doc instead of giving out the medication, he give the lethal poison!...hehe

can eggie post up the youtube link about his 320D sound system? too add petrol to the fire lah

i hit 32 when i got my 7er...how arr doc? :p

No lah bro Yazmen....I selalu buat kelakar saja lah...u know... this doc gila sikit.

docrayboy;626081 said:

:listen: Excusez-moi s'il vous plaît Doc :biggrin:

Top Bottom