hi guys & gals !

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

chase

Club Guest
Hi ! I am the nkob here and greetings to all the bimmer hardcore members ! In line with the intro template here goes :Just got me a '95 E34 a couple of weeks back. I am a semi-retired male communication trainer/consultant residing in Bandar Sunway and while comtemplating to own a bimmer chanced upon the BMW Club Malaysia about a month ago. The purpose of joining the bimmer community is to share the passion of owning and experiencing this UDM. Exchanging ideas and suggestions re car upgrades and meeting like-minded individuals to indulge in this verve. I plan to enjoy the pleasure of driving this car, taking good care of it (better than my mistress ! i mean if i have one !) and making my investment last as long as possible !! Without sounding hedonistic, I generally enjoy the sunny side of life and when rain comes I always remind myself that - THIS TOO SHALL PASS ! A pleasure meeting you all ! Cheers !

thwelcome.gif

Welcome to the club!

Do join as official member.....membership has its privileges!!!!

BMWCM | Welcome As Official Member In The Club!!!

Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103:
To The One & Only BMW Club Malaysia In The Block... :driver:
Join the TT (Eye-Ball) at Aman Suria every Friday 21:30 hrs... :captain:
Regards,

Azam :75: Zack

Mohd Norazam Dato' Muhammad
True Story of My Life In Pursuit of Happiness
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcZTtlGweQ&feature=related

5087663e.jpg

Thanks for all the warm greetings dudes + dudettes ! Bimmer community sure is a warm lot !!!

Top Bottom