Hi Everyone!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

n0tti

Club Guest
Hi, never thought of driving a BMW so soon but was kinda half forced by my boss half a year ago...since then been enjoying my time in it & dare I say not looking back to Japanese again.Age : 26Model : 320i E90 Year : 2007Hopefully I can get to know more people who enjoy the ride here!!!Thanks!

n0tti;778720 said:
Hi, never thought of driving a BMW so soon but was kinda half forced by my boss half a year ago...since then been enjoying my time in it & dare I say not looking back to Japanese again.
Model : 320i E90
Year : 2007
Hopefully I can get to know more people who enjoy the ride here!!!
Thanks!

Welcome to the forum bro ... :top:

Hi Bro Rynn, mine is a Malaysian model bought it 2nd hand this year. Spend a fair bit on it when I got it back to make sure it was on tip top condition. Now just waiting to hunt for a nice set of 18"

Ummm...thought of going for 19" before but then a friend of mine is using 19" seems like its expensive to maintain plus mine is a mere 320I worry not enough power for a 19"

n0tti;779008 said:
Ummm...thought of going for 19" before but then a friend of mine is using 19" seems like its expensive to maintain plus mine is a mere 320I worry not enough power for a 19"

ask adrianyap .his awesome looking 320i is more than capable running on 19" rubbers.
sweet 19" VMR rims.

LOL...will do Bro, when I find adrianyap...anyways how to find people in this forum?

Top Bottom