Hi Everyone

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

X5Fan

Club Guest
I am eagerly waiting for my new ride; an X5 from AB Glenmarie. Holding on to my SA's promise of getting it in 10days time. This will be my first bimmer. About 7 years ago I opted for an Audi instead of a bimmer. This time around, I was ensnared by an X5.-What do you drive: C230; A4-Male / Female: Male-Location: Shah Alam-Occupation: Semi-retired-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Google-When was it? About a month ago-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? To learn and share experiences-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? As above-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Stay alive and do good :smile:Hope I have made the right choice in getting a bimmer.Thanks for taking the time to read my 1st post.

welcome X5Fan.. enjoy your stay here and enjoy ur UDM.. do join us in our TTs session and Drives.. :D

Thanks Syahmi for the warm welcome. I am already feeling like home here. Browsing through the various threads revealed a wealth of information. From reading the postings, I get the feeling that many here are really bimmer enthusiasts who are really passionate about their rides. Good for you :top:

Welcome and make yrself at home..congrats in advance with yr acquisition....share some pics later ya....

Thanks JFT63 and Eggie86. Will get some snapshots and try to upload here when I do get my new ride.

Top Bottom