Hi everyone

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

matsaleh318is

Club Guest
What do you drive: 1991 Brilliant Red 318is with 5 speed manual and 4.10 LSD-Male-Location: KL but temporarily in Canada.-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Google-When was it? 15 minutes ago-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? Buying an E30-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? New friends and stories-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Build a Monster E30Hello everyone.I've owned this car for a little while now and I am pretty sure that it is the most fun you can have on 4 wheels. I love this car so much that I am looking to buy one in KL also. I currently live in Canada but I will be coming back to KL for 4 months and I was thinking of buying an E30 so that I don't miss my car while I'm in KL. Here is a link of some pictures of my car. hope you guys like her :)http://www.m42club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10573

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :)

I'll be in KL from May onwards and I hope to find myself an E30 and join the club meets and all the other activities by then. I'm always on the prowl for a 5 speed E30 and I hope to buy one from a club member or an actual enthusiast because I know they really take care of their cars. If anyone is looking to get rid of a car anytime soon please feel free to message me or reply to this thread.

Thanks for the welcome once again and see you all soon.

hey there welcome

what about a 6sp instead of 5sp ?? there is a 6 sp e30 monster for sale somewhere around this forum ...try looking out for a post by Teejay ... :)

Top Bottom