Hi Everyone

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Alex Hong

Club Guest
Hi Everyone,I am a 'soon-to-be' E34 owner (still looking) ... have always loved the understated look of the vehicle .. and the amount of space it offers ... sure it isn't as fuel efficient as the latest 5 series ... but the latest incarnations aren't sipping fuel like Pirus either ... anyway i am from Singapore .. and i do make trips up to KL to visit my Malayisan friend (more frequently in the past than these days due to work) ... heard alot of good things about what Malaysians have been doing to their beemers that we folks in the small island can't imagine doing (engine transplants and radical body kits) ... so ... i'd take this opportunity to learn and share with you folks and hope that our paths might cross one day ... after all ... Sg and My isn't as different as our governments want us to think ... haahaacheers and have a good week RegardsAlex (from Singapore)

Morning Alex...welcome to BMWCM...

Hope that you'll manage to find an E34 that suits your appetite soon...looking forward to share our experiences with each other =) Have a good day!

thanks for the warm welcome ... i am checking out an E34 on sale at a car dealer tomorrow ...
so if everything goes well and if i can trade my car for one ... it'll be all good :)

have a good weekend everyone

Regards

Alex

Top Bottom