Hi Derek here

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

dunhillderek

Club Guest
Name: Derek ChanCurrent Ride: Red and White Proton with T-A-X-I on top of car.Occupation: Product Developer for British American Tobacco (formerly Rothmans)Location: Mont Kiara, KLHeard about forum from colleague who drives a nicely doneup e30Purpose for joining forum: 1) Hoping to get advice on the typical issues related to buying a 10yr old e36.2) Looking for a BMW e36 328 to experience what is commonly referred to as the Ultimate Driving Machine3) Love cars and everything to do with them. Hoping to meet and talk shop with like minded members about cars and modifications. My normal friends just roll their eyes when I start talking about cars and modifications.4) Hope to get technical advice on what works best on an e36 from the experienced members here.5) Join in the activities organised (once I've found my ride).Hi guys, very new to KL and just getting settled in. Looking for a ride that will bring a smile to my face everytime I see it, and what better than a BM. Have played around with turbocharged japanese cars for the last 4 years and now looking for a different experience.Look forward to meeting you guys in person soon!

Would it happen to be Thong Jien Lien? He is a pretty good buddy of mine and the guy who recommended me here

Welcome bro.. here you can talk about Cars till the wee hours ahahahah!

welcome bro...my brother also works for BAT....anyway, ur in the right place...gdLuck...cheers

welcome dunhillderek, you are at the right place to talk about cars and bimmers!

Welcome to the Official Club, dunhillderek.....
Anyone has a Maroon E36, 328 for sale.....? Need to convert his Marlboro ride (Red & White...T-A-X-I) to Dunhill (Maroon) UDM
Happy searching....:driver:

u r in the rite club benson oooooops soli dunhill cheers

BlackE90;250285 said:
Welcome to the Official Club, dunhillderek.....
Anyone has a Maroon E36, 328 for sale.....? Need to convert his Marlboro ride (Red & White...T-A-X-I) to Dunhill (Maroon) UDM
Happy searching....:driver:

wahahhahaa .... marlboro ride = proton taxi ... never thought of that but what a great analogy

in any case dunhill merah (maroon) also can, lights (blue) also can, fine cut (black) also can

thanks for the welcome guys! really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom