Hi BMWCM!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

avalony

Club Guest
Hi guys! Found this forum while search for BMW cars in Malaysia. From my observation, this is an awesome forum with lots of people willing to guide the newbies with their experiences!My love for a BMW started from driving my brother's wedding car (740li - 2009) and it was a perfect experience. What do you drive: vios (thats why I am here to hang around to find out more about BMW cars!)# -Male# -Picture of you: dun need lah!# -Location: Subang/PJ# -Occupation: Phd student# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: The internet?# -When was it?: Some time ago# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?: To find my 'true love'# -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?: Lots of learning from the people here.# -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?: finish my phd, get a good paying job and buy a nice x6!Cheeros!

Welcome avalony, good to see more n more ppl joining the forum. Hope to see you soon at out TT sessions, you can learn more from the sifus n otai's..have fun :)

Welcome to BMWCM bro!

Mind if i ask, in which uni are you doing your PhD and in what field?

Thanks for the warm welcome!

bimmerholic;513460 said:
Welcome to BMWCM bro!

Mind if i ask, in which uni are you doing your PhD and in what field?

Currently stationed in Monash but will be going over to UK or Australia. It's in behavioral finance.

How about you bimmerholic?

avalony;514041 said:
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Currently stationed in Monash but will be going over to UK or Australia. It's in behavioral finance.

How about you bimmerholic?

Ha ha....I graduated from Monash too:D

Majored in Mechatronics Engineering.

Top Bottom