Hi bimmers

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

xosix

Club Guest
Hi there,im newbie and after 6 months i been reading and watching this forums, this is first time i post and register.. plus, im getting my f30 soon.. need advise and please guide me :) thanks everyone.

Of course the F30 la ... Reviews are so nice. I hear got Comfort and Sports package. I wonder what the difference will be. They say the 328 sports will be around 320k only. Sounds like a very nice price.

tIANcI;721208 said:
Of course the F30 la ... Reviews are so nice. I hear got Comfort and Sports package. I wonder what the difference will be. They say the 328 sports will be around 320k only. Sounds like a very nice price.

chill, u will get it one soon.. so far all cars comes with idrive but no satnav and my SA told me that diesel will for for rm270k but only 1 model, which is modern.

for 328i idrive no satnav but will have all 3 types of model. luxury, modern and sports.. pricing around rm320k...

im in dilemma!!! dont know which one to pick, diesel or petrol....

xosix;721334 said:
chill, u will get it one soon.. so far all cars comes with idrive but no satnav and my SA told me that diesel will for for rm270k but only 1 model, which is modern.

for 328i idrive no satnav but will have all 3 types of model. luxury, modern and sports.. pricing around rm320k...

im in dilemma!!! dont know which one to pick, diesel or petrol....

xosix ... I dare not look at the F30 la, how to pick one up when just picked up the 325? Must go rob a bank ok. So far, I find that the BMW diesel specs sound so so good. Torque is superb and you can run it cheaply compared to a petrol engine.

Top Bottom