Hi and thanks to all.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

slamber

Club Guest
What do you drive:E39 528i Year 2000-Male / FemaleMALE. DO NOT GET DECEIVE BY THE AVATAR-Picture of you(optional)-Location:SHAH ALAM-Occupation:MASTER MARINER-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:SEARCHING THE NET FOR INFO ON BMW CARS-When was it?BEFORE I BOUGHT MY FIRST DREAM CAR-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?LOVE TO READ YOUR FORUMS:love: BANYAK KAKI RACUN.:eek:JOIN YOUR TT:shakehands:JOIN THE FUN ACTIVITIES:thrasher:AND MACAM MACAM LAGI DA-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?NOTHING TO EXPECT AT THE MOMENT-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?UPGRADE KOT..IF GOT MONEY LAR.:biggrin:

Thanks Mizhan. Hope to know and meet all the forumers and members during TT. Wheres the nearest gathering to shah alam??

slamber;445834 said:
Thanks Mizhan. Hope to know and meet all the forumers and members during TT. Wheres the nearest gathering to shah alam??

not very familiar with the shah alam boys, tho i hear they're pretty active. eh, your avatar tu macam underage je..

mizhan;446480 said:
not very familiar with the shah alam boys, tho i hear they're pretty active. eh, your avatar tu macam underage je..

THANKS TO ALL for the warmth of your welcome. :top:

No worry, i think i'll come to know soon. Tu avatar lama punya, now that girl OVERage oledi. :biggrin:

Top Bottom