Hi All

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Beemerc

Club Guest
Hello all,Just registered myself on the forum. Am from the "other" side of the divide, and on the verge of getting on to the world of the roundel. Yes, am happily driving the star, and wifey is going to start her love affair with her first UDM.As my nick says, we'll be having both Marques in the driveway soon.Cheers,Ramesh

welcome to the forum bro......what is the future UDM.....nice nickname....enjoy ur stay...

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys.

We're looking at a 2011 323i E90 from AB. Wifey's dream to own/drive a beemer, and that should become a reality pretty soon. I must say that the forum is pretty comprehensive, and I've gained a fair bit on the marque we're looking at.

Cheers...

Welcome to the forum.. Do bring your wifey for tt.. Short of lady drivers around during tt.. Sighh...

welcome to the other side.
maybe you will drive your wifey car more than your current ride.who knows?

Hi Guys,

Wifey's hooked on to the car already. Paid the deposit yesterday and waiting for paperwork to go through now. Yes, I might just convince her to swap cars after this! Ha ha ha.

cheers...

Hi Guys,

We've got the UDM on Friday! Looks sexy, and wifey's love affair has begun.

Cheers

Nice and Congratulations to you and wife on your UDM...hope you can reaLly Convince your wife and swap cars, then you can bring the Car to any of our TT or Drives....:rock:

Top Bottom