hi all

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

alim

Club Guest
salam to muslim...hi to everyone...i'm alim from kedah....male..26 years old...dont own any bmw...but want to buy e60 525 or 530...but dont know how to care bmw car..and want to know the problem about this car..before this i use mazda rx8...sensitive car i think...:top:

Welcome to the forums bro.

Good luck with your search.

Btw, BMW are not really troublesome to maintain la. Depends on your luck sometimes. :)

really ar?hehehe ok...my fren always said carefull with the gearbox..really ar?

Err, I am not familiar with the newer models. Hopefully the E60 threads will have a wealth of info.

But honestly, so far not really heard of major issues with the gearbox. After all, the usual expenses incurred are for the wear and tear applicable to any other marque.

BMWDemon;633618 said:
I have problems with my knees compared to my gearbox :)

haha..me too bro..thinking to overhaul my own gb oso la..otherwise buat sup gearbox je

welcome to this forum alim...good luck with yr search..e60 is fierce bro

Welcome welcome. I guess gearbox problem applies to most if not all makes of cars. After many years of usage, the gb will surely need some repair/recon job.

I'm sure you've heard how some japanese make car with CVT gb suffer after only few years of usage.

If you're sensitive to gb issue, I recommend you get a manual tranny BMW then. I know it's rare and not easy to get one.

Looking at your age and the car you own (or used to own? RX8) I'm sure you're on the 'rempit' side hehe. So I guess manual tranny would not worry you so much and moreover it'd save you $$ in terms of future maintenance, if you intend to keep your BMW for a number of years to come.

My $0.02 worth.

Cheers.

Welcome..welcome..

Do get info from those who own & use Beemers..like this forum..

Cheers :)

hahaha..of coz i love to rempit...so now im want to buy e60 maybe 525 or 530...today i test my member car honda civic type R also powerfull...any way thanks all..hope can get more info..hehehe

Top Bottom