hi all

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

capone

Club Guest
hi guys,:hello:nice to meet y'all. any tt i can join?-What do you drive: E46 325i msport 2003 titansilver uk spec-Male -Picture of you(optional) :stupid:-Location: Kota Damansara-Occupation: Logistics Manager-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: friendssss-When was it? 3 years ago... :24:hahaha since i own a beemer-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?exchanging ideas.. learn more about UDM.. trade.. -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?great events.. great members.. great future-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?e90 m3 :top:

Welcome to the forums bro.

We often have our TT sessions every Friday night. Some of us will be at Ampang, some at Papparich Section 19 in PJ. Sometimes some of us will also meet up at Teak @ Mutiara Damansara. Please check out the Member's Meet Up section for details. :)

Welcome al capone..enjoy your stay with a wealth of knowledge and experienced sifus, gurus, taikos, lao tze, lao pans in this forum...cheers

Top Bottom