HI all

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Revmesh

Club Guest
hi all, # -What do you drive: Waja, Satria 1.8 turbo# -Male # -Picture of you(optional): Coming up soon, don wanna make ya'll faint.# -Location: Johor Bharu, Hometown Melaka# -Occupation: PT.Plating Tech.# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Internet# -When was it? Just recently# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? To get to know E46, coz planning it as my third ride. Also to get good frens in here as anyway i'll be beemer owner soon.# -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? Hmm, overseas trip to the makers??# -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? A fulltime autoparts business owner, and finally marry someone.

thanks dmi, bimmerholic, the two other nice lads after hellraiser.

dmi3, u din mean to start war i guess, hahahahahha, just jokin.

you guys from kl??

Welcome to the club and good luck on getting your future E46 and future wife..both applies the same technique when u looking for it :top:

hmm....starting wars here not so recommended unless you know what ur talking bout :) they can get brutal :p
from cheras bro ....

techniques

VKS;543645 said:
Welcome to the club and good luck on getting your future E46 and future wife..both applies the same technique when u looking for it :top:

dude, i guess not. to get a nice bimmer i gotta go thru few bimmer lads like u, but to get a good wife, i gotta pass few ladies till i find the right one, hi hi hi

Top Bottom