Hi All

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

-J-

Club Guest
Hi all,Im New..getting myself an E36 325 from one of the 3 sellers around here....:rolleyes:hope can complete the transaction by next week.....but im still open for other options... if theres anybody who's selling their 325, please PM me ok..:wink:-What do you drive:A civic EK & just sold off my Civic ES 1.7 for an E36 325.-Male / FemaleMale of course...-Picture of you(optional)-Location:Setia Alam-Occupation:Snr Analyst. tobacco firm-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:friends-friends-friends-When was it?when was what? :stupid:3-4yrs ago..I guess...-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?to learn more technical stuffs n the habits of the ultimate driving machine...:wink:-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?give me free shirts of BMW club m'sia...-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?get my self an E92. :top:

thanks a lot mate..

Anyway, ive test drive a 325i just now (one of the forumer here).. quite addicted to it already....
hope i could get the transaction complete by next week.

but is there anyone, who can still direct me to other 325 or 320? just want to broaden my options..
will surely consider it as well...
Thanks

Top Bottom