Hi all - Newbie from PJ

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

M3ac

Club Guest
Hi Everyone,I am a male from PJ and I drive 2001 E46 325i. I enjoy reading the topics on this forum and have been getting valuable knowledge since 2009, thanks guys! You all are fantastic!Am currently looking out for a good price pre-reg o mileage 325i....so if you have any AB/Ingress/Quill contacts, would appreciate it. Thanks ya'all...:)

Hi! M3ac, welcome! and trust me, u wouldn't want to miss this,

Hurry, Friday 8/10/10 deadline to confirm!

Welcome to the club...check out the premium selection at Ingress and AB. Am sure you could find something there :)

M3ac;569623 said:
Hi Everyone,

I am a male from PJ and I drive 2001 E46 325i. I enjoy reading the topics on this forum and have been getting valuable knowledge since 2009, thanks guys! You all are fantastic!

Am currently looking out for a good price pre-reg o mileage 325i....so if you have any AB/Ingress/Quill contacts, would appreciate it.

Thanks ya'all...
:)

welcome bro...btw you may want to walk in to any reseller for pre-reg car. I came across AB has a few 1-2 months ago but dun think whether 0 mileage..anyway fantastic choice..

Mic

astroboy;569634 said:
Hi! M3ac, welcome! and trust me, u wouldn't want to miss this,

Hurry, Friday 8/10/10 deadline to confirm!

If I miss this round, when is the next registration opening? thanks

CHONGMIC;569656 said:
welcome bro...btw you may want to walk in to any reseller for pre-reg car. I came across AB has a few 1-2 months ago but dun think whether 0 mileage..anyway fantastic choice..

Mic

Thanks bro for the advise. Will check AB Premium Selection at Glenmarie Branch out

Top Bottom