Hi all from soon to be UDM owner

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

basikalus

Club Guest
Hello everybody,Ok I thinks its better for me to use to proposed template for introduction.# -What do you drive: Currently driving Kelisa EZi 1.0 (A). Will be upgrading to BMW 320i E46 2.2 soon.# -Male / Female: Male# -Picture of you(optional): Will figure out how to upload it later# -Location: Currently in Segamat, Johor# -Occupation: Pipeline Engineer, Unit Trust Consultant# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: While surfing on the net# -When was it?: Last week# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?: To mingle with other UDM owners# -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?: To be one stop center for BMW owners and lovers# -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?: To acquire my Islamic Financial Planner CertificateReally appreciate the existence of this forum. Found a lot of informations here that really help me on my searching of my first ever bimmer. Surely I will spend more time here after this. Thanks to all in advance

Welcome.... welcome..... Another FC in the house..

Great upgrade... Kelisa to E46 bro... I envy you

:burnout:
basikalus;291369 said:
Hello everybody,

Ok I thinks its better for me to use to proposed template for introduction.

# -What do you drive:
Currently driving Kelisa EZi 1.0 (A). Will be upgrading to BMW 320i E46 2.2 soon.

# -Male / Female:
Male

# -Picture of you(optional):
Will figure out how to upload it later

# -Location:
Currently in Segamat, Johor

# -Occupation:
Pipeline Engineer, Unit Trust Consultant

# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:
While surfing on the net

# -When was it?: Last week

# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?:
To mingle with other UDM owners

# -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?:
To be one stop center for BMW owners and lovers

# -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?:
To acquire my Islamic Financial Planner Certificate

Really appreciate the existence of this forum. Found a lot of informations here that really help me on my searching of my first ever bimmer. Surely I will spend more time here after this. Thanks to all in advance

Welcome to the CLub (^-^) anyway which unit trust company r u from?? :burnout:

welcome bro, welcome. sign in as official member. let make it big. and enjoy your coming udm

Welcome to the club, another orang Johor!

Enjoy your stay here and hope to see you name in blue (official member) soon!!!

u r in the rite club bro .............happy hunting for yr E46 yeah

Wow. What a nice members we have here in this forum. Never really expect to get this kind of response from u guys. I feel great!!! Heh

geoffreylee: Hey thanks dude. I've been driving this CLK (Cute Little Kelisa) for almost two years. It's about time for me to upgrade to the Ultimate Driving Machine.

salinasaad: I'm representing CIMB Wealth Advisors Berhad. I'm leaving my engineering job once I got my UDM. Hope that everything goes smooth. By end of February 08 I must have it with me.

Strider: I will sign up as an official member soon. (just realized that I'm just a forumer now. heh)

meanguy: Thanks bro. I'm not Johorian though. My hometown is in Perak. Currently working here in Segamat Johor. Such a nice and quiet place.

Thanks again to all for the great welcome. Bank is still processing my loan. I'll keep you guys updated. Seriously..I feel sooo excited!!:top: .

Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103:
To The One & Only BMW Club Malaysia In The Block... :driver:
Join the TT (Eye-Ball) at Aman Suria every Friday 21:30 hrs... :captain:
Regards,

Azam :75: Zack

www.RapidFXCapital.com

Thanks guys,

Haha maxkpp. Yeah I used to own a basikal when I was in US. Just didnt have time to cycling all around the State la.

Just to update. The loan for my car has been approved. Just that I decided to change the 02 car to 04 m-sport. So I do need to re-appeal again. BTW I'm still on the right track. Gonna settle everything within this week. Surely I will join the TT session soon.

Top Bottom