Hi ALL :D

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

racheltoh

Club Guest
Salam. I'm new here. Call me Rachel.# -What do you drive: A Car! 325i Sports 07# -Female# -Picture of you(optional): see avatar# -Location: stay in usj, work in shah alam# -Occupation: kuli- do everything. officially i m in the training biz. offering training programs. if u or ur companies want to send staff for training, pls do contact me cos I m dying to hit my sales quota.# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: google# -When was it? about 2 weeks ago. then doubt. i ask the Sales Consultant for the official one. he gave me a website that is OUTdated. so i used my instinct la.# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?a) learn more about the car i'm driving as i m still learning how to use all the 1001 gadgets and buttonsb) know more friends, networking, get bizc) yum cha.....for relaxing# -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?a) maybe organise more activities that can cultivate learning..ie learning trips, benchmarking trips..and hopefully FOC somemore la.# -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? *hopefully* goyang-kaki if everything goes well....here u go...

welcome here sister!!!

ermm...ur pic in avatar kinda small..hehe

5115;311348 said:
welcome here sister!!!

ermm...ur pic in avatar kinda small..hehe

:listen::listen::listen::listen::listen:
thwelcome-1.png

Welcome To The Club, Rachel. Congratulations On Becoming A New Member! See You At The Official TT This Friday!:top::top::top:

Welcome Rachel!

Another lady in the house, join us for our TTs and road trips so that you can get to know the members and your car better!

cheers!

Welcome to the club!!

Do join as official member......membership has its privileges!!!!

Warm welcome to the club..... awesome car you have there... GREAT CHOICE!

Do come join us at Sunway this Friday night (14/4) for the club's official Teh Tarik (TT) session...

Welcome to BMWCM, Rachel! It's nice to see a growing number of lady members in the Club.

Have fun finding your way around the forum and please do not hesitate to shout for help, if you need any assistance.

Cheers, sista!

Top Bottom