Hi all BMW maniacs

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

DVA

Club Guest
Hi,I used to own a 1991 E30. Bought it in 1995, sold it after 4 years of pleasurable driving. The car was a gem till the day I sold it to one very happy buyer. Since then...i've been driving other makes given by the company I worked for. The last car I owned was a 2004 Accord. Sold it in Dec last yr, and was planning on getting the upcoming 8th Generation Accord. However, it so happened that I came across this webpage and now i'm having second thoughts. Somehow, the discussions here has brought back the old memories of my E30. That has somewhat given me second thoughts on my choice of getting my next car. Since then ive been surfing this site as a visitor and reading all your posts. Now, ive started dreaming BMW :love: ..and hoping to get one as my next ride. Thanks to you all. I cant stretch my budget too much, so its either a 2005 E90, 320i or a 2005 E46 325i Sport. Ive noticed that the recond Japan spec E90 320i M-sport seems attractive and has better specs and appearance than the local one. However, as for the power and sheer enjoyment of driving the car, it will never come close to BMWs in-line sixes. Thus my other choice, which is the E46 325i. Hope my surfing in this website will help me make my decision with all your expert advise, esp the pros and cons of getting a recond car. Its basically re-learning for me after such a long break after owning a BMW. Kind regards to all.

Welcome to the Club's forum...

BlackCat

Welcome to the official club bro, hope you'll enjoy your stay in the house.
Do join us for activities, events, & TT(Teh tarik)...
Good Choice to buy...E90 of coz...
Cheers.

Welcome to the club!

Good luck in your hunt for your UDM!

Go test drive both the UDMs, it will help in your decision making!

Hello DVA, it's already in your blood man, either you love it or u really hate it. memories will always be there. follow your instinct. whatever the outcome dont ever regret it. good luck in your decision making i am sure you will make a wise one too. welcome to the club.

Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103:
To The One & Only BMW Club Malaysia In The Block... :driver:
Join the TT (Eye-Ball) at Aman Suria every Friday 21:30 hrs... :captain:
Regards,
Azam :75: Zack

u r in the rite club dude, jes join us for our weekly TT at aman suria every friday & quickly lah sign up as official member yeah

All BMW are great cars but if 2 keys are laid before u. One for E46 325i and the other E90 320i, which would u pick?

My wife will surely snatch the E90 key without a doubt before I can raise my eye browse.. :D

I would too because its simply about NEW vs OLD. If you want to go racing, I advice u to take the E36 328.. :D

Anyway.. both car also better than Accord la, 2008 Accord also cannot come close. Last week one Accord (current model) disturb me when returning from KLIA, I speed a little but he seemed persistent.. so I let him pass lor. Saw he has twin tail pipe... its a 3.0 VTEC :eek:... I susu liam liam after that.. :D We all gentlemen, apa mau lawan.. :D

That was the first time I push my E90 320i "a bit", near completing the 2k km run-in lio, I figured what-the-heck.. :D It reminds me of riding in Eurostar.. very firm, very syiok, I can keep doing it all day.. :love:

Hi fellow forumers, thanks for the warm welcum. Will surely meet up soon....but no BMW ride yet..how?

Guys, what about recond cars? Most of them are attractively priced with good specs. Saw in Motor Trader. What are the pros and cons? Is it safe to get from these grey importers?

Are they worth considering? Ive posted my question in the General BMW Talk forum. Hope you can advise.

Ha-ha-ha,

Welcome! Ever consider those classic BMWs .... Those 2002 are great cars, especially if you can get the 2002ti.

I got those super rare Neue Klasse 2000 (at least in Malaysia), it a four door sedan, predessesor to the 520.

I'll join the teh tarik once my cars are ready!

Hi DVA,

Welcome to the BMWCM forums...

Wasn't a Beemer fan..more of a Merc guy but once I got one...well...opinions change....

Do come down for a friendly TT...My 1st TT lasted till 4.30am..:eek:

Hope you can come to a decision soon with inputs from the sifus here...

Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom