Hi All BMW Club Member - I am Newbie from KL

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

halow

Club Guest
HI All , I am Edmund from KL . Going to get my F10 next week and i am glad to know BMW Malaysia with all the useful information and events. Beside, i planning to sell my Original RIM 17inch with RFT ( Tyre brand and spec will update soon) and upgrade to 19inch. Rim Reserved

welcome bro. i posted in your other thread (rims for sale) asking if you're getting the 523 or the 535?

Welcome bro. Congrats on your new purchase. Share some pics of your new ride. 535i ah? :D

Hello Halow!!! Welcome to the gang. Hope you have a great a ride here as you will in your F10!!!

My guess is it's a 523i, because the 535i comes with an 18" from AB.

Nonetheless, it is an awesome ride. Welcome to the forum.

hello Edmund.. congratulations on your F10. do join us as Official Member.

Congrats! Be the first few Fs to join our Es in the the coming Annual Dinner.. :love: :top:

hehe so fast wanna change rim ya? Haven collect car yet dy plan for modification o?? hehe same same ya...hehe

halow;569761 said:
HI All ,

I am Edmund from KL . Going to get my F10 next week and i am glad to know BMW Malaysia with all the useful information and events.

Beside, i planning to sell my Original RIM 17inch with RFT ( Tyre brand and spec will update soon) and upgrade to 19inch.

Rim Reserved

welcum hope 2 meet u soon

Hi halow,...

Congrats on your purchase..very nice ride...

Do come down to one of the TTs..plenty of places to choose from and especially the Official TT at Sunway..

Cheers :)

Top Bottom