Hey guys.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

moleole1308

Club Guest
Hey there guys, nice to meet u all. I m Nick and I m 15. For my 15th birthday I got my license n got given down by my parents an awesome E39 530i HAHA yes ur probably thinkin wat the heck . I m originally frm KL but I now live in New Zealand. NZ is an awesome country cause u can get your license when your 15 n the cars here are really cheap. So that is my first car n it is my pride and joy! Other than driving , I m currently learning to fly and also a keen footballer n badminton player. I m part of the NZ BMW club here n we also do very similar stuff like this eg meetups. Well I saw this site on google n being a proud Malaysian I thought y not join it :67:Here is some pics of my ride
P1010161.jpg
P1010167.jpg
P1010442.jpg
Cheers Nick

bmw7833;523638 said:
Nick, i envy u.

Seconded.

15 and already handed the keys to an E39 530i.

:D

Haha, treat her well bro.

Btw, badminton player. Ever considered coming back and playing for our national team? Looks like our team is in dire need of new blood. :D

bmw7833;523638 said:
Nick, i envy u.

Eggie86;523642 said:
Seconded.

15 and already handed the keys to an E39 530i.

:D

Haha, treat her well bro.

Btw, badminton player. Ever considered coming back and playing for our national team? Looks like our team is in dire need of new blood. :D

THIRDED (if there is such thing! :D)

Welcome to BMWCM bro!

Nice ride...

age 15 own E39...........................:top:

welcome bro..............:wink:

insane ....a hand me down BMW ...5er sumore ...hahah ...good stuff man ! :rock::rock:

Top Bottom