Hey everyone!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

RajTaluar

Club Guest
Hey there everyone:My name's Raj and I've been a member since Feb and here I am introducing myself... I joined to get in touch with some members about buying an E30. I also just posted some info on Ingress Auto in response to a query in the 'General Tech' area, so for those of you seeking more info about this new dealership, I hope you find what I've posted useful.Back to the E30, I'm glad to note I've found one, which I hope to take delivery of this coming week. It's a 1987 318i. I did try posting something yesterday asking about doing up my E30 but I think it must have gotten "lost" somewhere or perhaps I didn't do something right to get the post out (I'm somewhat of a forum virgin). Anyway, I hope to retrieve it somehow and repost it soon. Your advice/expert opinions would be most appreciated.Meanwhile, hello to everyone again and I hope to be more active in the near future.Cheers!Raj

Hi Raj, Welcome to the forum. As for your lost post, try using the 'search' function or 'search for posts' in your name.
cheers

Welcome mate. Do join us for our TT and get to know the members personally.

You a journalist? You write for the BMW magazine?

welcome to the club. I do hope you enjoy your stay here with us. If you would like to find out more info on your car, pls feel free to ask any one of us.

Thanks mate! Found and posted it...:top:

okow;310937 said:
Hi Raj, Welcome to the forum. As for your lost post, try using the 'search' function or 'search for posts' in your name.
cheers

Heya Don!

Yes, am a freelance editor/writer at the moment. The mag is contract published for BMW Malaysia by MediaCorp Publishing, and I was hired to help compile articles for the quarterly... The coming issue may be my last though as I may be going back to full-time work next month...

Don Franco;311014 said:
Welcome mate. Do join us for our TT and get to know the members personally.

You a journalist? You write for the BMW magazine?

Thanks mate. Will definitely have a lot to ask when I get the car... :top:

Kaiza635CSI;311063 said:
welcome to the club. I do hope you enjoy your stay here with us. If you would like to find out more info on your car, pls feel free to ask any one of us.

Raj,

Welcome to the Club's forum and enjoy your stay here.

BMWCM | Welcome As Official Member In The Club!!!

Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103:
To The One & Only BMW Club Malaysia In The Block... :driver:
Join the TT (Eye-Ball) at Aman Suria every Friday 21:30 hrs... :captain:
Regards,

Azam :75: Zack

Mohd Norazam Dato' Muhammad
True Story of My Life In Pursuit of Happiness
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcZTtlGweQ&feature=related

5087663e.jpg

Top Bottom