help - where can i find used drive shaft for E90 325?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
choq;711865 said:
hi friends ,
need help to source out used E90 325 drive shaft..Part number: 33 21 7 561 797
http://bmwfans.info/parts/catalog/E.../2006/february/browse/rear_axle/output_shaft/need advice on repair the loose thread @ drive shaft by welding, machining and rethread. issit recommended?. thanksOutput shaft BMW 3' E90, 325i (N52) — BMW parts catalog bmwfans.info

TM, if all fails, try Optimum di Ara Damansara and ask for their assistance ....hopefully they can...

i bought an E36 coupe drive shaft from ebay germany since its difficult to source it here...fixed in at Optimum. try ebay uk and germany to look around..guess Optimum guys can still help for E90...

There's a chop shop in Kepong (MK kepong)..last week got one whole e90 320i just arrived..dunno if the shaft can fit urs..

dzuljazz2001;711888 said:
TM, if all fails, try Optimum di Ara Damansara and ask for their assistance ....hopefully they can...

Thanks VP...defenately will give them a buzzz:top:

selvahraje46;711893 said:
i bought an E36 coupe drive shaft from ebay germany since its difficult to source it here...fixed in at Optimum. try ebay uk and germany to look around..guess Optimum guys can still help for E90...

Thanks bro, will try to source from there...mind to share optimum contact person bro.:listen::top:

dunkdie;711898 said:
There's a chop shop in Kepong (MK kepong)..last week got one whole e90 320i just arrived..dunno if the shaft can fit urs..

Will buzz them tomorrow..thanks bro:shakehands:

Thanks for the feedback guys!!!!

muhaiminrahim;712155 said:
just wondering if u are can share the cost quoted for the part? :4:

Alhamdulillah, part available at MK and Stuttgart, price quoted about RM 500 - 550.

Thanks to bro fadhlan and paduka alhaj nowar @ beemers4fun for the help.

great bargain there bro.. :4: i hope u get ur ride soon and start the performance strut bar group buy as suggested :4:

muhaiminrahim;712781 said:
great bargain there bro.. :4: i hope u get ur ride soon and start the performance strut bar group buy as suggested :4:

Gulp...ma strut bar on the way together with drive shaft...bro fadlan missent it. Ayyyoooooooo maaa. Not a prob bro, do buzz bro fadlan when u r in kl. Just do it.

muhaiminrahim;712866 said:
always a step ahead kaa bro.. susah mau kejar u laa :4:

bro fadlan to be blamed...i just told him, im interested. next he texted, ur strut bar on the way!!!! still owed him anyway:18:. hehehehehe

btw ma ride like:slug: compare to ur monster...:embarassed:

bro fadlan, bila mau meet u.. ur ride very yummy laa :4:

choq, dun say i look like monster laa.. hehe.. btw, want to see the performance strut bar once you get them.. mau berangan- angan pegang itu benda laa :4:

Top Bottom